Marquette County 4-H annually approves the distribution of a competitive grant opportunity to encourage development of age-appropriate educational 4-H programs in our county. These grants are designed to encourage innovative educational programming and increased availability of 4-H programs.
What Can The Money Be Used For?
Funds must be spent to support new programming or upgrades/updates/expansion of existing projects. This may include, but is not limited to:
· Purchasing or developing materials for new project areas within the county
· Purchasing newly revised curriculum for use within the county.
· Purchasing existing curriculum that has not been used in the county.
· Updating existing materials or equipment.
· Improving established programs within the county.
· Targeting new audiences for 4-H participation.
· Development of promotional 4-H materials within the county.
· Purchase of new equipment that is directly related to new/upgraded/updated/ expanded existing programs at the club or county level.
****FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE MARCH 2010 GRANT CYCLE!!